Installation

Jun 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi

hopefully a great tool, but I will first have to be able to install it :)

I have tried running the InstallerPackage, it installed .Net 4, restarted and then it fails saying my processor vendor is not supported. Any idea?Anything I'm missing?

Thanks

Martin

Developer
Jun 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Hello Martin,

The installer is compiled for 64 bit Operating System. It looks like you are running a 32 bit PC which is not supported by the installer, can you confirm?
I no longer have access to a 32 bit machine myself, so you will have to download and recompile the source code yourself.

Thanks,
Pete

Jun 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Hi Pete,

silly me - I figured it out and it runs fine. I would like to add some functionality like deleting the file after successfully downloading it, but as I am not a programmer I am struggling to find where's the actual code. Any help on this would be much appreciated. Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place.

Thanks

Martin

Developer
Jun 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hello Martin,

You can add your suggestions and requests to the Issue Tracker as enhancement request and we will consider them for future releases. The time frame on this would be a bit longer. Alternatively, if you wish to expedite seeing your changes for a small hourly fee you can purchase development time from us. Email us at support@digioz.com if you wish to pursue the second option.

Thanks,
Pete